Welcome to USDentalService.com! We are continually updating our website with new information on dental clinics.
Our Service Covers:
1. Free Dental Clinics
2. Low Cost and Affordable Dental Clinics
3. Sliding Scale Dental Service
4. Cosmetic Dentistry
3 Dental Clinics Found in Renton
Renton Public Health Center FREE
- 3201 NE 7th St.
Renton, WA - 98056
- (206) 477-0100
- Offers general dental care services.Eligibility Children ages 1-18. Low-income pregnant women Low-income adults if Medicaid eligibleCall for an appointment.Fees Tiered flat fee for those who are uninsured. Accepts WA Apple Health (Medicaid). Private insurance is not accepted.HoursMonday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Dental Costs - Crowd Sourced We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Renton Public Health Center. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly. We do not have any costs yet for Renton Public Health Center. Be the first to add a dental cost!
Renton Technical College FREE
- 3000 NE 4th St.
Renton, WA - 98056
- (425) 235-2297
- ?Offers low-cost dental services to uninsured patients by an ADA-certified dentist.Services include- Crowns- Dentures- Examinations- Extractions- Root canals- SealantsDentures and root canals are select cases only.Emergency appointments available.After three missed appointments or three appointments cancelled with fewer than 24 hours notice, no further appointments will be made.FeesExamination: $30X-rays: $30Cleaning: $65Extraction: $60Crown: $625Dentures: $675Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm. Dental Costs - Crowd Sourced We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Renton Technical College. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly. We do not have any costs yet for Renton Technical College. Be the first to add a dental cost!
Alice Chen, DDS
- 10915 Southeast Petrovitsky Road
Renton,WA - 98055
- (425) 572-6021
This Dental Clinic Provides:
All on 4
Find a Dental Clinic Near Me in :
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Find a Dental clinic near me?
Finding a dental clinic near you is easy and convenient, since US DentalService has lots of neighborhood locations close to you. For example, if you live in Columbus, Ohio, you can use our location function to search for the dental clinics near you, or you can enter into page to select a dental clinic.
2. Who's entitled to free dental care?
1 ) aged under 18, or under 19 and in qualifying full-time education.
2 ) pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months.
3 ) staying in an NHS hospital and your treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist.
3. Do dental schools offer free dental care?
Free or reduced dental care is available from several organizations. Many universities and dental schools offer services provided by dental students. Many clinics receive federal or state subsidies or funding to provide reduced cost dental services to low income patients.
4. What are general dental services?
A general dental service is your primary dental care provider. This service diagnoses, treats, and manages your overall oral health care needs, including teeth care, gum care, root canals, implants, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education.
5. What is considered a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies are usually urgent fractures and infections when you have pain, sudden sensitivity to sweets or hot or cold drinks including pulpitis, abscesses, cellulitis, pericoronitis, and broken, loose or missing teeth. And inflammation or infection of the pulp, or nerve of the tooth, is called pulpitis. In this case, you should go to see an emergency dentist.
6. How much does it cost for cosmetic dentistry?
Generally speaking, in-office cosmetic dentistry costs around $350, and at-home cosmetic dentistry may also be an option which is generally cheaper—often around $250. It is important to mention that at-home treatment takes more time to complete, and requires discipline on the part of the patient.
7. What is the difference between a dentist and a pediatric dentist?
Generally speaking, a dentist is a doctor of oral health care, and if you want to be a qualified general dentist, you are required to graduate from a three or more years of undergraduate education plus four years of dental school. While pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry.
8. Where can I find local free dental clinics?
For example, if you live in Chicago, go to your city page to browse a list of , and find those ones with Free marks. Or you can contact your local, state dental organizations. They often have lists of free clinics or programs in which their members participate.
9. What is the dental schools ranking?
Here are the top 10 dental schools in 2019:
1 ) Louisiana State University New Orleans School of Dentistry
2 ) University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry
3 ) University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
4 ) University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
5 ) Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
6 ) Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
7 ) Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center School of Dental and Oral Surgery
8 ) Harvard School of Dental Medicine
9 ) Marquette University School of Dentistry
10 ) Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine
10. What can dental service do for me?
1 ) give you professional oral advice which is specific to your oral health conditions, including techniques in using dental floss, methods in cleaning a dental bridge, dietary advice, and so on;
2 ) provide preventive treatment such as scaling or application of fissure sealant to help prevent common dental disease;
3 ) give early diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease at the initial stage;
4 ) provide a thorough dental check-up, which is necessary for the maintenance of oral health.
CITIES IN Washington
- Spokane Dental Clinics
- Deer Park Dental Clinics
- Seattle Dental Clinics
- Bothell Dental Clinics
- Bellingham Dental Clinics
- Othello Dental Clinics
- Federal Way Dental Clinics
- Bremerton Dental Clinics
- Kennewick Dental Clinics
- Walla Walla Dental Clinics
- Renton Dental Clinics
- Cheney Dental Clinics
- Liberty Lake Dental Clinics
- Tukwila Dental Clinics
- Pasco Dental Clinics
- Longview Dental Clinics
- Yakima Dental Clinics
- Vancouver Dental Clinics
- Tacoma Dental Clinics
- All Washington Cities >>