Welcome to USDentalService.com! We are continually updating our website with new information on dental clinics.
Our Service Covers:
1. Free Dental Clinics
2. Low Cost and Affordable Dental Clinics
3. Sliding Scale Dental Service
4. Cosmetic Dentistry
Many of the resources for dental care are free, but many are based on income and/or discounted in other manners. If you are looking for dental clinics near you, please review the listings and contact the dental clinics through the websites provided (and/or phone numbers listed), to obtain full details. Also, if you are running any of the dental clinics listed below or you want to add your business to our website, please feel free to contact us.
2 Dental Clinics Found in Appleton
Tri-county Community Dental Clinic Inc FREE
- 9 Tri Park Way
Appleton, WI - 54914
- (920) 882-5500
- Tri-County Community Dental Clinic is an all volunteer dental clinic whose mission is to provide quality oral health care services in a caring and compassionate manner to those individuals in Calumet, Outagamie, and Winnebago counties whose access to dental health care is limited due to inadequate income, or reduced access to Medicaid care.Services are provided by volunteer professionals including dentists, registered hygienists and dental assistants, as well as dental students from Marquette University School of Dentistry, and dental hygiene and assisting students from Fox Valley Technical College.Dental Services: Dental Hygiene General Dentistry Oral Surgeons EndodontistsAlthough some of these people are being seen by local dentists at little or no fee, many, including children, are not having their oral health care issues treated at all. Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Dental Costs - Crowd Sourced We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Tri-county Community Dental Clinic Inc. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly. Date Added Type of Clinic Description Cost 2017-12-26 Completely Free Clinic $30 2017-12-02 Completely Free Clinic $25
Appleton Dental Site FREE
- 5337 West Grande Market Drive
Appleton, WI - 54913
- (920) 731-7445
- This is a SLIDING SCALE clinic. The costs for clinic services are based on either your income or they offer type of financial assistance. Contact the clinic directly to discuss prices for individual services which vary. Sliding Scale does not necessarily mean free. Full service clinic offering preventative services such as adult and child examinations, cleanings, fluoride, and sealants. They also offer restorative services such as metal or tooth colored fillings, removable partial dentures, full dentures, root canals, and extractions. Partnership Community Health Center, Inc. (PCHC) uses a sliding fee schedule based on the federal poverty guidelines established by the U.S. government. Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:45 am - 7:00 pm. Friday and Saturday: 8:00 am -4:00 pm. Dental Costs - Crowd Sourced We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Appleton Dental Site. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly. Date Added Type of Clinic Description Cost 2017-11-14 Completely Free Clinic $100
Find a Dental Clinic Near Me in :
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Find a Dental clinic near me?
Finding a dental clinic near you is easy and convenient, since US DentalService has lots of neighborhood locations close to you. For example, if you live in Columbus, Ohio, you can use our location function to search for the dental clinics near you, or you can enter into page to select a dental clinic.
2. Who's entitled to free dental care?
1 ) aged under 18, or under 19 and in qualifying full-time education.
2 ) pregnant or have had a baby in the previous 12 months.
3 ) staying in an NHS hospital and your treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist.
3. Do dental schools offer free dental care?
Free or reduced dental care is available from several organizations. Many universities and dental schools offer services provided by dental students. Many clinics receive federal or state subsidies or funding to provide reduced cost dental services to low income patients.
4. What are general dental services?
A general dental service is your primary dental care provider. This service diagnoses, treats, and manages your overall oral health care needs, including teeth care, gum care, root canals, implants, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education.
5. What is considered a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies are usually urgent fractures and infections when you have pain, sudden sensitivity to sweets or hot or cold drinks including pulpitis, abscesses, cellulitis, pericoronitis, and broken, loose or missing teeth. And inflammation or infection of the pulp, or nerve of the tooth, is called pulpitis. In this case, you should go to see an emergency dentist.
6. How much does it cost for cosmetic dentistry?
Generally speaking, in-office cosmetic dentistry costs around $350, and at-home cosmetic dentistry may also be an option which is generally cheaper—often around $250. It is important to mention that at-home treatment takes more time to complete, and requires discipline on the part of the patient.
7. What is the difference between a dentist and a pediatric dentist?
Generally speaking, a dentist is a doctor of oral health care, and if you want to be a qualified general dentist, you are required to graduate from a three or more years of undergraduate education plus four years of dental school. While pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry.
8. Where can I find local free dental clinics?
For example, if you live in Chicago, go to your city page to browse a list of , and find those ones with Free marks. Or you can contact your local, state dental organizations. They often have lists of free clinics or programs in which their members participate.
9. What is the dental schools ranking?
Here are the top 10 dental schools in 2019:
1 ) Louisiana State University New Orleans School of Dentistry
2 ) University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry
3 ) University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
4 ) University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
5 ) Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
6 ) Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
7 ) Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center School of Dental and Oral Surgery
8 ) Harvard School of Dental Medicine
9 ) Marquette University School of Dentistry
10 ) Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine
10. What can dental service do for me?
1 ) give you professional oral advice which is specific to your oral health conditions, including techniques in using dental floss, methods in cleaning a dental bridge, dietary advice, and so on;
2 ) provide preventive treatment such as scaling or application of fissure sealant to help prevent common dental disease;
3 ) give early diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease at the initial stage;
4 ) provide a thorough dental check-up, which is necessary for the maintenance of oral health.
CITIES IN Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Dental Clinics
- Waunakee Dental Clinics
- Rice Lake Dental Clinics
- Dodgeville Dental Clinics
- Appleton Dental Clinics
- Brookfield Dental Clinics
- Brown Deer Dental Clinics
- Stevens Point Dental Clinics
- Howard Dental Clinics
- Shorewood Dental Clinics
- De Pere Dental Clinics
- Monona Dental Clinics
- Greenfield Dental Clinics
- Oregon Dental Clinics
- Fitchburg Dental Clinics
- Middleton Dental Clinics
- Sun Prairie Dental Clinics
- West Allis Dental Clinics
- Wauwatosa Dental Clinics
- All Wisconsin Cities >>